Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: There is a poor Josie on ebay that needs a lot of help! EEK!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just type in Josefina doll in need of help... you should find her right away.... eek! Poor thing! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHHHH! Just look at the lindsey she's selling ! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWW poor Lindsey!!!

    I like how long Josefinas hair is. I am tempted to buy her just to put her head on my new doll whos hair isn't even half that long.

    Hhmmmmmmm

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I can't get that LIndsey head out of my mind. I just keep thinking about the Toy Story movie...What must have happened to that poor doll. I feel like someone needs to be arrested!!LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I am new to all of this American girll stuff but when I look around ebay I cant believe how many children cut off thier dolls hair!! I have seen pixie cuts and even just a big hunk of hair taken off?? I guess I am surprised, I have 3 daughters and none of them have done such a thing, let alone to such an expensive doll!! I know I am new to this board but I do believe that someone was looking for a Josie head, just not sure who!! It really is amazing to me how many kids just totally ruin these dolls with markers , hair cuts, nail polish and bite marks.. Who would have thought!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I must admit that when I was very young I did give dolls haircuts frequently. I had at least 6 barbies with spike cuts. (Just take a little more off, it will get even.) But I never cut the hair off of the fancier barbies, just the grocery store ones. Even when I was very little I knew the difference.

    When I got Kirsten, I never even dreamed of taking her hair down. That is why these dolls should go to older girls. Haircuts are fun, and they need to have the understanding that they are very very permanent.

    My only AG who had her hair played with when I was younger was Addy. And that's because the catalog actually said her hair was fun to brush and braid. I figured that was the same as permission to take her original style down.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, you evil enablers--I found her, and I want her--but how do I tell DH?!!

    Bless me, AG Force, for I have sinned.....I have browsed ebay, and fallen into temptation....(With only 10 days left on my swearing-off-ebay period, too!)

    My 2 auctions end before one-legged Josefina's, so maybe that will help, if somebody doesn't BIN her before then....

    Of course, this is all Darth Ria's and the Evil Emperor prasnlrd's fault...

    Help me, Obi-wan DH! You're my only hope....

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You gals crack me up!!!

  9. #9
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Originally posted by AsianAG:
    Oh, you evil enablers--I found her, and I want her--but how do I tell DH?!!

    Bless me, AG Force, for I have sinned.....I have browsed ebay, and fallen into temptation....(With only 10 days left on my swearing-off-ebay period, too!)

    My 2 auctions end before one-legged Josefina's, so maybe that will help, if somebody doesn't BIN her before then....

    Of course, this is all Darth Ria's and the Evil Emperor prasnlrd's fault...

    Help me, Obi-wan DH! You're my only hope....

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">---HA! Give me a break!!! just buy the poor dollie. Ebay Cold Turkey! Yeah right....LOSER!!! <font color="red">Mwahahahaaaaa</font>

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Samanthasmom:
    I know I am new to all of this American girll stuff but when I look around ebay I cant believe how many children cut off thier dolls hair!! I have seen pixie cuts and even just a big hunk of hair taken off?? I guess I am surprised, I have 3 daughters and none of them have done such a thing, let alone to such an expensive doll!! I know I am new to this board but I do believe that someone was looking for a Josie head, just not sure who!! It really is amazing to me how many kids just totally ruin these dolls with markers , hair cuts, nail polish and bite marks.. Who would have thought!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I never cut any of my dolls' hair when I was a child. The best defense is to keep scissors and Sharpies waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of reach. Just because they don't cut dollies' hair doesn't mean they won't cut a friend's hair - or their own. Actually, one of DD's friends was the victim of a sister with scissors. Not a pretty sight ... and just days before picture day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •